Baby Gentle Cleansing Gel For Hair and Body 500 ml



Brand Mustela
Price AED 42.35
Discount 42.0%


Description

This gentle baby cleansing gel cleanses the face, body, and hair of newborns and children. Its gentle formula with avocado protects and respects children's skin and can be used daily, from birth on. High tolerance, it soothes and compensates for the drying effects of bathing. Ingredients- 90% of ingredients are of natural origin the remaining 10% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and long-term protection of the formula. Aqua /water/eau, glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium myreth sulfate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, coco-glucoside, peg-150 distearate, glyceryl caprylate, glycol distearate, parfum (fragrance), citric acid, panthenol, potassium sorbate, Persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract.

About this item

  • Our Gentle cleansing gel with avocado gently and effectively cleanses the skin and scalp of newborns and children. It soothes baby’s skin and compensates for the drying effect of bathing, while leaving a unique and delightful scent on baby's skin.Our main active ingredient which comes from avocados respects newborns' skin and helps to protect newborns' precious yet fragile skin cellular capital.What’s more: its formula is biodegradable and vegan, its pump bottle is recyclable and its amount of plastic has been reduced by 12% and 14% (depending on formats) since 2010
  • For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests
  • Our avocado, grown responsibly, comes from a circular economy (no waste!).It is also combined with: Vitamin B5, for its soothing properties.Mild surfactants, for gentle cleansing
  • Specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions

Product Info


Target Skin Type normal skin Colour Name Multicolour
Department Baby Unisex Feature 1 Scented
Feature 2 Organic Formation Liquid
Model Name cleansers face wash-68 Model Number 3504105035778
Size 500 ml Target Age Range Little Baby
Target Skin Type Normal

Similar Products