20-Piece High Power AA Alkaline Batteries Blue/Black/Silver

Brand Toshiba
Price AED 25.0


In June 2018, TOSHIBA sold 80.1% of its Client Solutions (personal computers) business unit to Sharp for 36m, with an option allowing Sharp to buy the remaining 19.9% share. Sharp renamed the business to Dynabook, a brand name TOSHIBA had used in Japan, and started releasing products under that name. On June 30, 2020, Sharp exercised its option to acquire the remaining 19.9% percent of Dynabook shares from TOSHIBA. In May 2019, TOSHIBA announced that it would put non-Japanese investors on its board for the first time in nearly 80 years. In November, the company transferred its logistics service business to SBS Group. In January 2020, TOSHIBA unveiled its plan to launch quantum cryptography services by September the same year. It also announced a number of other technologies waiting for commercialization, including an affordable solid-state Lidar based on silicon photomultiplier.

About this item

  • Compatible with high current equipment
  • Minimal self-discharge which allows for long storage
  • Battery performance is maintained even in high vibration and shock in cordless equipment and outdoor applications
  • AA alkaline batteries voltage rating is 1.5V
  • Made with high quality material ensure durability

Product Info

Battery Type AAA Colour Name Blue/Black/Silver
Country of Origin Japan Material Combination
Model Name High Power Model Number 4904530594458
Item Qty 20 What's In The Box 20x Batteries

Similar Products